We’re giving away a pair of FRONT ROW TICKETS to the Trews’ show in Toronto on Dec. 7th, courtesy of Bumstead!
We’re testing your knowledge of the band with a question a day starting today, Dec. 2nd, running to Dec. 6th. All correct entries to all questions will go into a random draw that will happen on the evening of Dec. 6th; the winner will be notified the evening of Dec. 6th.
– please enter only if you can make it to the show
– you do NOT need tickets to the show already to enter
– enter as many times as you like, ie. answer every question every day
– you can answer here, on our Facebook page on the correct thread or tagged to our Twitter account
– you don’t have to be a WordPress member to answer here, but you do have to have a valid Facebook or Twitter account to answer either of those places
– do NOT create more than Twitter account to enter the contest there; if we find out someone has done so, we are bound by Twitter’s TOS to report them and they will NOT win.
Your first question is:
Name three bands that have opened for the Trews over their entire career.
That’s pretty easy, right? Enter away and good luck!