We have a sealed copy of the new EP, …thank you and I’m sorry, sitting here waiting for a forever home. Would you like it?
If so, we’re looking for the most creative use of the song titles on the EP in a composition – a paragraph, a (run-on) sentence, a graphic, however you want to use all the song titles. Simply leave your entry as a comment to this post here on our blog, and we’ll have your fellow TFN’ers vote (“like”) their favourite(s). The one with the most “likes” here will win!
– keep it as clean as you can with titles that include “drinking” and “she was a guy”. No profanity.
– enter as often as you like.
– you can only enter here. Anything written on our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, G+, Pinterest, or other accounts will not be counted.
– contest is open to anyone anywhere; you do not need a WordPress account to enter.
– all entries will be moderated before being posted.
Contest will run until Sunday, December 9th, 2012, at 8:00 pm EST time.
The Power Of Positive Drinking
Leaps And Bounds
Lord, Keep Me In Mind
Not Yours To Love
Herm-Aphrodite (she was a guy)
…And We Are The Trews
Thanks to Donna Mair and Chad Blair Mackay over on our Facebook page for the idea for this!